Merger and Development between Bahrain and France
Meeting of 05 and 06 October 2008 at the George V hotel in Paris organized by Mr. AJROUDI.
Were present :
French and foreign officials (European deputies, French deputies, Senators, Mayors, Consuls, Councilors, General Councilors, Business leaders, Director of the Sorbonne, President of African Banks and Development (BAD), Insurance Presidents…)
- Mr. DMITRIEFF Vsevolod (President of the supervisory Board)
- Mr. SOULIE Philippe (Chairman of Management Board)
- Mr. CANELLAS François (Vice President of the supervisory Board; ex President)
- Mr. DMITRIEFF Nicolas (Member of Board)
- Mr. GILLES Vincent (Mayor and General Councilor; Vice President of the agglomeration of Toulon)
- Mr. COLIN (Honorary Member of the Assembly)
- Mr. N’DIAYE Babakar (President of the African Development Bank)
- Mr. AJROUDI Ayachi (President of RAZIN Saudia; CEO of French companies AES, SADEG PROMOTION and OBJECTIF RELEVANCE)
- Monsieur AYOUBI Tariff (Honorary Consul of Jordan to Monaco)
- Mr. GILLOT Denis (Strategy, Economics and Finance Advisor)
- Madame CHRISTOPHE TCHAKALOFF (Director and Professor of Sorbonne Universities)
Purpose of the meeting :
Reconciliation and development of economic relations between the Kingdom of Bahrain and France
The Bahraini authorities want France to take a bigger place in the Middle East and share with the Kingdom :
- His culture,
- And its technologies
In particular by favoring the installation of French companies in Bahrain.
Following this meeting, the Government of Bahrain invited these same participants to meet with His Highness the King of Bahrain, on November 25 and 26, 2008.