COP 21 – PARIS 2015
REPORT OF THE COP 21 PARIS 2015 MEETINGS
EFFECTIVE PARTICIPATION OF MONSIEUR MOHAMED AYACHI AJROUDI
CEO OF CNIM SAUDI AND ADVISOR OF CNIM FRANCE
AT COP 21 IN PARIS LE BOURGET FROM NOVEMBER 30 TO DECEMBER 13, 2015
During 2 weeks the World at the bedside of the Planet
- No one can underestimate the impact of the procedures and preparations for the smooth running of COP 21 by Mr. Mohamed AJROUDI from his hotel Georges V which served as a crossroads for meetings, exchanges, consulting and coordination numerous visitors from the Arabian Gulf and African countries.
- It should not be overlooked that the skills and know-how of Mr AJROUDI brought together representatives of states, civil society and scientists to bring together points of view on climate change, global warming, social networks and media testify.
- No one can forget the major role played by resource personalities to achieve the objectives of COP 21 PARIS such as in particular Mr Laurent Fabius, president of French diplomacy, Mr John Kerry, president of American diplomacy, and Mr Jean Pierre SERVEL – Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Masonry.
HISTORY OF THE COPS : the Conferences of the Parties initiated by the UN since 1995 in BERLIN and each year in a different country, retaining the historic Kyoto agreement in 1997 of COP2 which recorded quantified commitments to reduce gas emissions greenhouse gas. COP 15 in Copenhagen in 2009 was doomed to failure on commitments.
COP 21 Paris 2015 started under the auspices of the United Nations from November 30 to December 13, 2015 in the French capital, at the Parc des Expositions du Bourget with the participation of 195 UN member countries, more than 150 Heads of State and Government, more than 40 thousand visitors representing actors from Civil Society, Environment, Sciences, experts, Industrialists, Businesses, Ecological Actors, NGOs, Cities and Citizens . The Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Laurent Fabius, was elected President of COP 21, thus ensuring the smooth running of work and negotiations.
OFFICIAL OPENING OF COP 21 PARIS 2015
The Heads of State followed one another in the official gallery expressing their commitment against global warming, the Presidents: Holland, Obama, Putin ……. Mr. Ban Ke Moon, Secretary General of the UN declared that the Universal Agreement of Paris should contain the rise in temperature to 1.5 ° C and the mobilization of 100 Billion Dollars for the Green Fund in Solidarity with the vulnerable in order to support the countries of the South and act in the name of climate justice. He called for greater solidarity and mobilization by integrating women and the poor who are the real victims of climate change and global warming, recalling:
ADOPTION OF THE PARIS COP 21 AGREEMENT – DECEMBER 13, 2015
After long negotiations between the parties and Mr AJROUDI played a remarkable role, it is with emotion and tears in the eyes that Mr FABIUS announced a victory for the planet, almost all the countries of the world after having multiplied the compromises and reduced the brackets, signed the final text of the PARIS ACCORD and adopted unanimously, the main points of which are as follows :
- Contain the rise in temperature to 1.5 ° C to protect the islands from the sea
- Mobilize 100 Billion Dollars for Developing Countries
- Create a follow-up review mechanism every 5 years; 2020/2025
MEET THE CHALLENGES TOGETHER – FIGHT FOR PLANET AND HUMANITY
Fair, Legally Binding Universal Historical Agreement The 194 Nations plus Europe, parties involved and signatories to the Paris Agreement are called upon to ratify it in the months that follow.
INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY WILL ERADICATE TERRORISM
-Glory to France, the President and the Organizers of COP 21
-Tribute to all those who contributed effectively to the success of this Great World Climate Event: the Participants, Governments, NGOs, Experts, Ecologists
– Thanks to the President of CNIM SAUDI and Adviser of CNIM France Mr AJROUDI for having received, encouraged, assisted, facilitated the negotiations of several Delegations Representing the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Environment, Energy and Environmental Specialists mainly from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, South Africa, Mali, Cameroon, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Congo, Senegal, Togo.
– See you at COP 22 2016 in Marrakech – Morocco
Dr Carol Major International Expert USA