The conference took place at the LABOURDONNAIS hotel , in Port Louis, present at this conference:
- The President and CEO of the CEB (Central Electricity Board),
- Mr KASENALLY, Minister of Public Utility,
- The Deputy of the French Ambassador to Mauritius,
- Mr ISACK Rezza, Mayor of Port Louis,
- Mr BACHIR Nazeer, Deputy Mayor and President of the Twinning Committee,
- Mr ANOOP Madhow, Director of Air Mauritius.
- Representatives of the Ministry of Finance, and the Prime Minister
- Journalists (the morning, the express, the Mauritian, business magazine).
The purpose of this conference is to:
Present CNIM and its services,
Emphasize the interest of the “Martin Grid” which is the only one in the world used in incineration plants, manufactured by CNIM.